Payment Options - All families are required to pay their tuition through FACTS Tuition Management. At the time of registration, a $50 registration fee per family is paid directly to Saint Martha School. This is a non-refundable fee; however, it will be applied towards tuition. FACTS will bill each family, and the tuition balance will be paid directly to FACTS. The three payment schedules are:
- Full tuition payment in July 2012
- Two tuition payments in July 2012 and Dec 2012
- Ten monthly tuition payments beginning in July 2012 and ending in April 2013
- Families must remain current with their tuition payments. Students cannot be registered for the upcoming school year if tuition payments are not current.
- ALL tuition must be paid through FACTS Tuition Management. Saint Martha School will not accept any direct payments. Please note that if a family anticipates having difficulty in paying tuition, they should request a Tuition Assistance Application. All Tuition Assistance Applications are due no later than April 15th.
- FACTS will charge each family a onetime fee each academic year for the Two Payment and Ten Payment plans.
- In no event can a payment schedule be extended beyond April 2013. If a payment is missed or a payment is not honored by the financial institution, a replacement payment is due IMMEDIATELY. Missed payments cannot change the payment schedule.
- Grade 8 students whose tuition obligations are not satisfied in full will not be permitted to participate in the Grade 8 Graduation Ceremony. A family’s tuition obligation includes any fee or charge that Saint Martha School incurs directly or indirectly as a result of a payment being late and/or dishonored by a financial institution. A family is required to fully reimburse Saint Martha School for any and all such fees or charges regardless of any NSF or service charge that is charged to the family by FACTS.
Early Withdrawal Policy – If a student is withdrawn from Saint Martha School, the following rules apply:
Tuition Obligation Withdrawal Date
Family Registration Fee Prior to first day of school
Family Registration Fee + 50% of tuition Prior to January 1st
Family Registration Fee +full tuition is due January 1st - end of School Year
Family Registration Fee + full tuition is due If student is expelled