- Each family contributes 15 volunteer hours per school year.
- $20.00 per hour buyout for any hours not completed or optional $300 buyout.
- All volunteer hours and/or buyouts should be contributed/paid for by May 31st in order to receive final report card.
- Welcome Back Luncheon
- Family Day
- Fall Festival
- Holly Auction
- Little Shoppers
- Family Christmas Night
- Catholic Schools Week/Pasta Supper
- Buck$aver Card Sales
- Spring Fundraiser
- Grandparents Day
- Field Day Luncheon
- ...and many more!!
** Volunteer duties/hours in question can be placed under the discretion of the school principal, Mrs. Ann Sarpu.
- H.S.A. Secretary to track volunteer hours performed by each family.
- Duplicate receipt book will be used to track volunteer hours worked. Each fundraiser’s chairperson will keep track of volunteer hours performed and will distribute a receipt/family for each activity worked --- one copy goes to the family, while another copy goes to the H.S.A. secretary, which in turn will chart in a school-wide catalog.
- Families will be notified at the beginning of February their total number of volunteer hours completed so far.